We were fresh off a weekend PTA trip to San Antonio and running on fumes when we recorded this episode, folks. We WON’T be recording at night again. 🙁
We had a super fun time and talked about one of us snoring “lightly”, holding a baby monkey and finding out that Coyote Ugly truly lives up to its name.
We listed the things we would tell our 25 yr old selves, including:
- You won’t always be young and beautiful, so get crazy while you can. Just kidding. Sort of.
- Don’t get a credit card, lest you be tempted to buy your friends furniture. Don’t ask me how I know.
- Not all guys (or people) will like you. And that’s ok. They’re just assholes.
- Eat salad more. Nah, just kidding.
- Buy good bras. Your friends will thank you later.
“Worrying that you are crap is a waste of time. Worrying that you can’t do it is a waste of time.Worrying that you failed is a waste of time. No one cares. Just get on with it.”
– Peter Capaldi
We hope you enjoy this episode! And if you do, please support us by sharing. Here are the links to our personal websites in case you feel like getting to know us a little better.